Wednesday, 29 June 2005

Hygienist Appointment

Well I'm ticking off my appointments prior to B Day. Still have to get another filling replaced (next week) and more x-rays from an Oral and Maxillofacial Imaging Centre before B Day ... but things are falling into place ... although it does seem a bit slow at the moment ... doubt I'll feel that when August arrives!

Geepers just had a RUSH of anxiety and self consiousness ... phew ... not so cool!

I've not been to a hygienist before, but it was straight forward and the best news, she was very complimentary of my gums and teeth. I had one small amount of ... calculus ... not sure if that's the correct spelling ... but it's something white looking behind a lower tooth ... is in a frustrating place ... where another tooth is angled etc, but she was very happy with my cleaning process and told me to continue just as I am ... Oh how warm and fuzzy did that make me feel!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails