Saturday, 5 August 2006

Week 47 - 11 Months - Adjustment 7

I have been slack and not kept this journal up-to-date ... I apologise for having a life ... and a wonderful one at that!

Here's the info for my seventh adjustment!

Dr C is still concerned with my bite, and after putting three more brackets on my lowers ... now every tooth is bracketed, he said I was going back a wire strength ... stronger than the one before my current one, but not as strong as my current one! Hope that all makes sense. He said this is necessary to get my lower back teeth to align ... damn ... that stinks of being back in phase one.

Anyway ... it didn't take long for the new brackets to be attached, and nice new purple ligs on all my lowers. My uppers were ignored ... Dr C said he can't continue work on my bite until the lowers get sorted ... so here's hoping that will happen over the next six weeks!

I asked a few questions, and Dr C gave me the container my brackets come out of ... they are ... Nu-Edge Cobalt Chromium Brackets ... produced by TP Orthodontics Inc. I'm guessing it's not hard to guess what I've been googling tonight ... and very interesting it is to!

Also on the container it states ... Single Use Only ... but I have no idea why ... interesting ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails