Friday, 6 April 2012

Soap Swap from Puri - Murcia, Spain

Here's what I received -
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Top left - the soap - four beautiful bars and six bath bombs!
Top right - the parcel that was waiting for me at the Post Office
Centre right - the parcel opened
Bottom Left - the fan, soap and bath bombs
Bottom right - a beautiful fan!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Plus a picture of our soap swap travel -
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Top left - Australia to Spain
Top right - Soap from me to Puri
Bottom left - Where Puri lives in Spain
Bottom right - The parcel I sent to Spain

4 comments:

dPurArte said...

Por fin llegó el paquete, espero te gusten todas las cosas y las disfrutes mucho. Ha sido una experiencia muy grata estar en contacto contigo y compartir todas estas cosas y sobre todo los jabones que me han encantado.
Muchos besos, estaremos en contacto, hasta pronto Puri

Dragon (Karen) said...

Puri this swap has been so exciting and so rewarding. It was great being paired with you and I am so grateful for the communication we have had and now the amazing exchange of such wonderful gifts.

I hope we do keep in touch and I have your blog listed in my 'Blogs I like to read ...', so I can see when you update it and will continue to check to see how you are and what wonderful body products you're making.

Kia Kaha!

Translation -
Puri este intercambio ha sido tan emocionante y gratificante para. Fue genial ser emparejado con ustedes y estoy muy agradecido por la comunicación que hemos tenido y ahora el cambio sorprendente de estos regalos maravillosos.

Espero que hacemos mantenerse en contacto y tengo un blog que figuran en mis 'blogs que me gustan de leer ... ", por lo que puedo ver cuando se actualiza, y continuará revisando para ver cómo son y qué productos para el cuerpo maravillosas que está haciendo.

Kia Kaha!

Julia said...

Felicidades a las dos, se nota que habéis disfrutado con el intercambio.
Un abrazo

Dragon (Karen) said...

Thanks Julia!

This really was an amazing experience and I recommend particapation in international swaps to all soap makers. Not only do you get to try other soapmakers wonderful products, you also get to learn a little about another person, their language and where they live.

I've loved this experience!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails